Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Source Material

My friend Jonathan just recently visited again (yay!) and brought with him some books he picked up really cheap from his local gaming store. Three were from the same setting, called Arcanis, which is apparently now out-of-print but had been a 3rd Edition compatible campaign world. Not nearly as publicized as Forgotten Realms or Eberron, Arcanis has actually struck me as more interesting, and definitely more varied in its magic.

I've been reading through the material as I can, between doing reading and other assignments for college. Though online, they are accelerated courses, so it can still be a struggle to keep on top of things. I've pondered the option of cross-posting my written assignments here, so others can see what I'm working on, but I'd hate to have a professor do an internet search and believe I had plagiarized. It would be easy enough to prove that I hadn't, I guess, but I'm not sure I want to take the chance even so.

1 comment:

Peregrin said...

You could, if you liked, keep your work here as a draft, only publishing it after your classes are done.